Kauai Power Yoga’s 2020 Summer Teacher Training (KPYTT)
Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm (Sat. & Sun. off)
Week 1: July 6-10, 2020
Week 2: July 13-17, 2020
Week 3: July 20-24, 2020
Kauai Power Yoga is a RYS (Registered Yoga School) 200 with Yoga Alliance.
Kauai Power Yoga’s Teacher Training (KPYTT) is an invitation to transform who you are and how you show up in the world.
Step into your greatness, on and off the mat, as you learn tools for self-discovery through Asana, Meditation, and Inquiry.
100% attendance is mandatory and necessary to complete the training. Student must complete all requirements to receive certification from Kauai Power Yoga.
In KPYTT you will learn:
• How to teach a well-rounded “Journey Into Power” Yoga class inspired by the Teachings and Methodology of Baptiste Yoga.
• Traditional Yoga Philosophy.
• Functional Anatomy and Physiology foundations as they relate to practice and teaching.
• Alignment, modifications, and variations.
• Sequencing, essential languaging, and cueing.
• How to give and receive feedback for growth.
• What holds you back in the areas that matter most to you, on and off the mat
• Practical tools to create your most powerful and authentic life.
• How to observe students bodies and speak to what is missing and possible.
• How to give skillful, hands-on assisting during class.
Required Texts (not included in Program Tuition):
YOU ARE READY NOW!!